Skip links

Parent of a Child Applications

Parent of a Child Applications

Are you the parent of a British national child?

Or your child is not British but has lived in the UK continuously for at least 7 years?

You either entered the UK illegally or overstayed?

Are you actively involved in the upbringing of your child, whether or not they live with you?

Book a slot for a discussion using the ‘Book an Appointment’ button or so that you can see how we can help you secure your right to remain in the UK so you can focus on being the best parent you possibly can.

This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.